Hackers of the world unite!
Are you ready to hack the planet with your unique skills? Let’s join forces to take on some real global challenges! In collaboration with BorderSessions, Hack The Planet organizes a hackathon where you get the chance to work together with the main parties who are improving this world. UNICEF and Oxfam are already confirmed to be present, taking a number of real challenges for you to solve. Do you feel the drive to make positive impact?
The collaborating organizations will bring concrete challenges that they currently face, which may be solved with your knowledge about data science, your creativity in design, or any other particular skill you have. You will work in small teams to work on the problem that you are most eager to solve. The goal is to come to a solution that will actually be implemented right after the hackathon!
Developers, designers, engineers, visionaries, entrepreneurs, strategists, artists: you’re all hackers during the Hack The Planet Hackathon at BorderSessions 2017!
Details and important dates:
- Number of participants: 30 – 50
- Wednesday 28th of June, 17:00-20:00, The Hague city centre (Grey Space : Paviljoensgracht, Den Haag): Briefing and drinks (at the garden of Nutshuis (Nutstuin), Den Haag)
- Thursday 29th of June, 09:00-00:00, The Hague city centre (Grey Space : Paviljoensgracht, Den Haag): Hack The Planet Hackathon
- Friday the 30th, morning, Theater aan het Spui, The Hague: Pitch your concept on the BorderSessions Pitchstage. More info here
What you get:
- Receive a Border Sessions ticket (worth €150, with which you can attend sessions on Wednesday and Friday (and Thursday, if you need a break…)
- A unique chance to work with the most experienced organizations contributing to a better world.
- Drinks and food.
- You, your team and your concept/prototype on stage @ BorderSessions Pitchstage.
- Surprise prize!
- >∞ karma points for saving our planet.
Are you a developer, designer, engineer, entrepreneur, strategist or artist… Join the Hack The Planet Hackathon!
Sign up below!
We’re sorry but the signup is closed! With more than 40 attendees we have a full house! See you next year?